Monday, January 21, 2013

New Books Page

Even though today was a Holiday and it was a long weekend, it definitely did not feel like a long weekend at all.  I was going to do a longer post today, but I think I'll save that for this weekend.  It is already 7:27pm and I want to enjoy the rest of my night before work tomorrow.  At least it is only a 4 day work week!  Plus my mom's birthday is this Saturday so we're celebrating Thursday by going to dinner at our favorite restaurant Great Sage.  It is an all vegan restaurant and soy free, nut free, and gluten free friendly.

Also, I started a new page on my blog.  I read a lot of books and I would love to keep a record of all the books I read each month.  Unfortunately, with grad school starting back up next week, there probably won't be too many books read in the next few months.  But I love to read so I might try sneaking one in there somewhere.

The Books page will include a collection of the books I read, a brief review of my opinion on the books, and how I rate the book.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment