Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Post

This is my first post and I am super excited to begin blogging!  I'm still at the beginning stages of setting up my blog so bear with me as I make some changes (like editing my About Me page).

I wanted to start this blog for awhile, but hadn't gotten around to it.  It is now December 1st and what a great way to begin the new month.  Since I do have a busy life with teaching and grad school and trying to balance that hard work with some fun and relaxing days too, I may not blog all that often but right now my goal is to try to post about 3 times a week so we'll see how that goes. :)

Basically, the purpose of this blog is for me to keep a collection of things going on in my life and hopefully inspire others. I want to have a place to keep track of things that are meaningful to me, like teaching ideas, food ideas, workout ideas, and a place for me to keep memories of fun times with family and friends.  I can't wait to have everything set up and begin posting somewhat regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment