Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend

This weekend has flown by, I can't believe it's already Monday!  Not much happened this weekend.

Friday there was a dance party at Jazzercise with a special guest, Tim Robert's.  It was also for a holiday fundraiser to raise money for Bella's Pit Buddies, an organization that helps rescue Pit Bulls.  Before the dance party, we had a happy hour with drinks, fruit, veggies, chips, and desserts.  I only ate the fruits and veggies since I couldn't eat any of the desserts.  However, I did bring my own cake so I could have some treat to enjoy.  It was an Amy's Gluten Free and Vegan Chocolate Cake.  Amy's is a great brand and I definitely recommend it if you're looking for any kind of pre-packaged dinners, pizzas, soups, or desserts.

*****

Saturday was my lazy day.  I don't have too many of these, so it was quite nice.  After a morning workout at Jazzercise, I spent the rest of the day relaxing.  I even watched two movies, Santa Baby and Santa Baby 2.  Yes, I love Christmas movies this time of the year :)

*****

Sunday was a busy day with tons of school work.  I worked all morning right up to lunch.  I got a good chunk done but still have so much to do.  I'm so glad that it will be all over in 3 weeks!  After working on school assignments I ran some much needed errands.  I got some work clothes for my new job (more about this later) and got my oil changed that needed to be done like a month ago...Oops.  For dinner I made a meal I haven't eaten in a long time - Vegetable Fried Rice!

In the mix: carrots, peas, zucchini, and chickpeas on top of brown rice.

*****

This morning, so far has been extremely busy!  I had to get a physical and drug test for my new job.  Then, I stopped by Wegman's since it's right across the street for some staples: almond yogurt, soy yogurt, apples, and bananas.

Now it is time to get a little work done before lunch.  Then, I have class this evening.  It's a 2.5 hour class, which usually goes by pretty quickly so I hope it does today.  After today's class I only have one more class and then the final!  Definitely something to get excited about!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment