Monday, December 17, 2012

Kombucha Synergy

I cannot believe how fast today went!  It is 9:40 PM and I am only just sitting down to relax.

This morning I actually had an extra hour to get ready for the day.  I had to attend an orientation for my new job which started at 9 so I got to leave the house an hour later than if I had to go to work.  I totally didn't expect the orientation to last long at all, I was predicting I'd be at work by around 10:30.  The orientation was almost 3 hours long!!!  It was all paper work.  I have never written my name, phone number, SSN, and address so many times in one day!

After the orientation I headed to work, but I only had about 15 minutes before my lunch break.  After lunch I helped teach a math group and then it was time for the kids to go home.  What an easy work day!

Unfortunately, my day wasn't done yet.  I still had to go to class for my last final this semester!  Actually, in grad school (at least for education majors) we don't have test finals.  We have the one big assignment to turn in.  So really I was done before today with the actual work, but I still had to take the time to go to class and we spent about 45 minutes walking around seeing what everyone else did for the assignment, which is actually quite nice because it helps give others good ideas and there's no thinking involved.  After working on  completing that assignment this weekend, my brain was fried!

At 6:00 we were done with class and I was able to officially say I'm done with the semester!  Now I only have 4 more work days and winter break will officially start!

Oh!  Yesterday I stopped by a local natural food market and finally picked up a Kombucha drink.  I have heard of these before and heard that they provide energy and lots of probiotics.  I've always wanted to try one but the price always made me rethink buying it.  I was also nervous I wouldn't like it.  But I finally decided I would treat myself and try one and I actually really enjoyed it.  I heard this flavor, the Synergy Trilogy, was really good though which is why I made sure to get this flavor for my first taste.


I don't know how the other flavors are or if they are as good but I would definitely be willing to try other flavors.  But with the price, I probably won't be trying them too often, just every once in a while.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment